Our Hampstead salon is now recruiting! We have the exciting opportunity for a qualified technician/colourist to join this award-winning team. A hairdressing career at Trevor Sorbie requires dedication, enthusiasm and above all else, a passion for hair. Our team comprises world-class hairdressers, all of whom have been carefully mentored and trained by Trevor. They are in constant demand for photographic, advertising and session work, as well as judging high profile hair awards and holding international professional seminars.
What can Trevor Sorbie offer you?
- The opportunity to work as part of an Internationally respected brand, and with some of the best hairdressers’ in the world.
- The unique chance to have your career overseen and mentored by Trevor himself.
- Continual training and inspiration to expand your skills and hone your talent.
- Career development – from joining the Art Team, to teaching, management, product development etc you can shape your own career within the company.
- Support with, and the opportunity to, enter industry awards.
What does it mean to work at Trevor Sorbie?
- Being part of a close-knit, supportive team.
- Working for an award-winning company.
- The experience of working with a diverse group of people from all over the world, drawn together by their passion for hair and working for Trevor.
- Different experiences and challenges every day…working with us is never dull!
What are we looking for?
- A passion for hair and the industry.
- A ‘Trevor Sorbie’ attitude – we like our team members to be positive, ambitious and supportive of each other.
- Dedication to undergo our intensive Vardering programme for all new team members.
- A strong desire to work as part of Trevor’s team, and do everything you can both within and out of the salon to uphold his sterling reputation in the industry.
What are the next steps?
If your application is successful you will undergo a recruitment process. This will begin with an interview which may lead to a trade test. If you’re successful at this stage you will be invited to undertake an in-depth four week training programme called ‘Vardering’. This programme culminates in a Final Test, where models are presented to Trevor and senior Art Team members to assess. Once all of these stages have been completed and passed you can begin to work on the salon floor. It’s not as scary as it sounds! You will be supported and mentored through every step of this process.
How to apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person to join our team then please email your CV, in strictest confidence, to Sue Haydon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07740 909860 to discuss the role further. You can also apply directly via our online form.
Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. However, all applications will be kept on file for a year, so we may contact you if we are recruiting in the future.
We look forward to hearing from you!