Please read the full Terms and Conditions before using the Trevor Sorbie website. The website is owned and run by Trevor Sorbie International Ltd. By using our website you are signifying your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions – if you do not wish to accept the Terms and conditions you may not use the website. Trevor Sorbie International Ltd may occasionally modify the Terms and Conditions and it is your responsibility to regularly review them. Trevor Sorbie International Ltd may occasionally run competition and promotions via the website; these will incur separate terms and conditions where applicable.
Website copyright ©2017 Trevor Sorbie International Ltd. All rights reserved. This website, including but not limited to its design, graphics, text and dynamic content, is protected in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. It may not be reproduced in part or whole with the express written permission of Trevor Sorbie International Ltd.
Trevor Sorbie International Ltd owns all the Intellectual Property Rights relating to the website, including but not limited to it’s design, imagery, graphics, programming and structure. All individual articles, Reports and other elements making up the website may be copyright works. You may not copy anything from the site without the express written permission of Trevor Sorbie International Ltd. You are permitted to browse this site and reproduce extracts by way of printing but only, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated into any other work, publication or site.
While Trevor Sorbie International Ltd has endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via the website, Trevor Sorbie does not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website.
The website may contain links that will allow you to leave the website, or allow you to access it from a third part website. Any linked or third party sites are not under the control of Trevor Sorbie International Ltd and hence we take no responsibility or liability for the contents of any such linked sites and any losses or penalties the may incur as a result of following a link. Any concerns regarding the service or resource of any link should therefore be directed to the particular third party site.
LICENCE AND DOWNLOAD RIGHTS
You acquire no rights or licences in or to the website and/or the Content other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these Terms and to download on the terms set out in this section. Other than as set out in this section you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of the website. Download is permitted by Trevor Sorbie International Ltd provided only that:
(i) you make no more than one printed copy of such download and no further copies of such printed copy are made;
(ii) you make only personal, non-commercial use of such download and/or printed copy; and
(iii) you retain on such download and/or printed copy all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices. Additionally, you may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium (including distribution by over-the-air television or radio broadcast or distribution on a computer network) the Content or any part thereof. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. The website and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind, nor may the website be stored (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database websites containing all or part of the website.
If you would like information about obtaining Trevor Sorbie International Ltd’s permission to use any of the Content or if you would like to link your website to the website, write to: Trevor Sorbie International Ltd, Unit 1, Old Station Approach, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7TE, marking it ‘Trevor Sorbie Website’. (UK only)
The website and the Content are provided “as is” excluding any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law including (but not limited to) the exclusion of warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. Trevor Sorbie International Ltd further accepts no responsibility or liability for functions contained on the website and makes no warranties that the website will operate uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Trevor Sorbie International Ltd does not warrant that the website is compatible with your computer equipment or that the website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or “Trojan horses” and Trevor Sorbie International Ltd is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. Trevor Sorbie International Ltd shall not be held responsible for Content provided by third parties. Trevor Sorbie International Ltd is also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines and equipment you use to access the website. These Terms do not affect your statutory rights or your legal rights as a consumer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge that your use of the website, including the Content is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with the website, the Terms or any or the Content your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the website. Save in respect of fraud and of personal injury or death to the extent it results from Trevor Sorbie International Ltd’s negligence, in no event will Trevor Sorbie International Ltd be liable to you or any third party for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, exemplary or lost profits, or any other damages of any kind whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if Trevor Sorbie International Ltd has been advised of the possibility thereof. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
The website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the website. Trevor Sorbie International Ltd does not represent that either the website or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless each of Trevor Sorbie International Ltd, its employees, representatives and agents, from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against any of Trevor Sorbie International Ltd, its employees, representatives or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against Trevor Sorbie International Ltd, its employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with: your use of the website; any breach by you of the Terms; a claim that any use of the website by you infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party; any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, the website by you; or any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein. References in this section of the Terms to your use of the website shall be deemed to include any use by a third party where such a third party accesses the website using your computer. You agree to pay Trevor Sorbie International Ltd, its employees, representatives, and agents any and all costs, damages, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) awarded against any of them or otherwise incurred by any of them in connection with or arising from any such third party claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such third party claim.
Either you or Trevor Sorbie International Ltd may terminate these terms with or without cause at any time. If Trevor Sorbie International Ltd terminates these terms, Trevor Sorbie International Ltd will email you at the address you provide on registration, and you will be deemed to have received it within one hour of transmission. Termination will be effective at that time. You will be responsible for notifying us of any changes to your email address. You may terminate by writing to: Trevor Sorbie International Ltd, Unit 1, Old Station Approach, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7TE, marking it ‘Trevor Sorbie Website’. (UK only). On termination you shall destroy all Content, and copies thereof, obtained from the website.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
You accept that Trevor Sorbie International Ltd has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the website at any time at Trevor Sorbie International Ltd‘s sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access the website.
No waiver by Trevor Sorbie International Ltd of any breach of any obligation arising under these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other breach and no failure to exercise or partial exercise by Trevor Sorbie International Ltd of any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Satisfaction Guarantee – Trevor Sorbie Salon Care Collection Products
Terms and Conditions
- The guarantee is applicable to UK & Republic of Ireland residents only, excluding employees of Trevor Sorbie International Ltd, participating hair salons owners, employees, their immediate families or anyone connected with the promotion.
- If you are not satisfied that the result obtained from using a Trevor Sorbie Salon Care Collection Shampoo or Conditioner within 3 months of purchase, Trevor Sorbie International Ltd will refund you the actual price paid in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Purchase period for refunds 1st September 2018 to 30th November 2018. Refund requests must be sent within 3 months of purchase.
- To obtain your refund complete your details on the form below, with a statement no less than 15 words long of why you are dissatisfied with the result and send to: Trevor Sorbie International Ltd, Unit 1, Old Station Approach, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7TE
- Claims must include the original valid receipt showing your purchase from a Trevor Sorbie Salon of Trevor Sorbie Salon Care Collection Shampoo or Conditioner with the unused portion of all the products you wish to claim your money back for (un-used portion must equate to at least ½ content capacity of the bottles) and proof of postage receipt. For the avoidance of doubt, products must be returned within their original packaging.
- Submissions for refunds which do not include the items listed in 5 above will be rejected and these items will not be returned. Any postage of such items is at your own cost. Photocopied, illegible or defaced receipts will not be accepted.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any Product purchased outside of a participating Trevor Sorbie Salon will be rejected.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late submissions will not be accepted. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed forms and/or their contents.
- Trevor Sorbie International Ltd will refund the actual purchase price paid for a maximum of 2 Trevor Sorbie Salon Care Collection products purchased, as evidenced by the receipt provided, by cheque. The refund requests for the 2 Trevor Sorbie Salon Care Collection products may be submitted either separately or together but refunds will only be paid for the first two Trevor Sorbie Salon Care Collection products submitted per household during the promotion period.
- Trevor Sorbie International Ltd will be responsible for the postage cost of sending the refund to you, but you will be responsible for all other costs associated with the refund process.
- Trevor Sorbie International Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to provide refunds within 28 days of receipt of a completed form together with the items listed in point 4 above.
- This money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Trevor Sorbie International Ltd reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- By submitting a refund request you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Trevor Sorbie International Ltd, Unit 1, Old Station Approach, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7TE
Reasons for dissatisfaction (15 words minimum): ________________________________________________________________
Please write the cheque payee name in capitals:
I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions (delete as appropriate): YES / NO
Consumers who request a Refund will receive a cheque payment to a maximum value of £13.98