Dear Trevor Sorbie guest
The last few months have made us all realise how much our hair is an important part of us. At Trevor Sorbie we want to ensure you leave the salon with the best hair possible. Personalisation is important to us, but equally as important is yours and our teams safety.
Please ensure you read our safety guidelines below thoroughly so that you can enjoy your Trevor Sorbie salon experience as much as possible.
Thank you for being patient with us and also for sticking to our new guidelines.
We can’t wait to see you.
The Trevor Sorbie team
When you arrive
- Please arrive at your appointment on-time and alone (you cannot bring anyone with you into the salon)
- Please bring & wear your mask at all times in the salon – We can provide one for you if you don’t have one
- Our front doors will be open – please walk straight in
- Use the hand sanitiser provided at reception
- Our waiting areas will be limited, you may be asked to wait outside if you are early
- Our cloakroom will be closed – please travel light, you will be asked to keep you belongings with you during your appointment
During Your Appointment
- For social distancing purposes, we will be using every other chair or use screen dividers
- Every team member will wear a visor & a mask
- Technicians will be wearing gloves
- No open refreshments will be served – Bottled water or canned drinks are available with paper straws
- Towels, gowns, aprons and hand towels will be single use only
Please be aware that scammers are at work during the lead up to Christmas. Due to this we will only be accepting payments in salon (and not over the phone).
- We will now accept card or contactless payments only
- Retail items will be available for sale, but cannot be touched. Please ask a member of the team to help you with this
- If you would still like to reward your hairdresser with a gratuity, please ensure to secure the correct denomination in a sealed envelope
- Additional cleaning throughout the day using disicide spray – a hospital grade disinfectant
- Bathrooms will be cleared of all accessories & cleaned regularly
- All team equipment will be disinfected between every appointment