A career in hairdressing doesn’t just have to mean being a successful hairdresser on the salon floor. There are a huge number of career opportunities within this dynamic industry that have nothing to do with picking up a pair of scissors. At Trevor Sorbie one of the most important roles to the success of our salons our Front of House; this team are responsible for the smooth running of the salon by acting as the first point of contact for clients, ensuring bookings are managed and entered correctly, and providing outstanding customer service.
We’re currently recruiting for a Full-Time or Part-Time team member to join our established salon in Hampstead.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role and can provide exceptional customer service (with a smile!)
- Someone confident, bubbly and with the ability to motivate a team.
- An interest in the hairdressing and creative industry – we will help you fully immerse yourself into the world of hairdressing, but a desire to learn more is essential.
- Highly organised individual, who can work independently but asks for help when needed.
What can Trevor Sorbie offer you?
- The opportunity to work for an award winning and highly respected brand within a dynamic and exciting industry, including attending both internal and external events.
- Responsibility from day one for managing booking systems, interacting with clientele and handling money.
- Full training; salon booking system, customer service, cashing up, stock control, products and services.
- Potential for progression both within the Front of House Team and the company as a whole.
What else does the role involve?
- Meeting and greeting guests upon arrival.
- Managing hair and beauty appointments by phone, in person and by email.
- Managing bookings with the team to ensure appointments run to time and clients are kept informed.
- Up-selling and cross-selling services and products.
- Retail sales and managing stock passing through reception.
- Taking payments and carrying out regular checks to ensure they have been taken correctly.
- Local Marketing support to promote the salon the local community
- Full time hours are flexible and are dependent on salon bookings (weekly rotas are assigned).