We’re on the lookout for an Assistant Manager / Head Host to join our award-winning, fun and creative salon team in Hampstead.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- A confident, creative, smiley and motivational person
- Highly organised, who can work both independently and part of a team
- Managerial Experience (preferable but not necessary!)
What can we offer you?
- Fantastic working environment with an authentic and friendly team
- Responsibility from day one – Assisting to manage a team, managing guest bookings, customer service, stock control, cashing up
- Managerial Duties
- Full training on all systems
- Career opportunities within the brand
What else does the role involve?
- Managerial duties including, overseeing team, delegating tasks, evaluating team performance
- Managing hair and beauty appointments by phone, in person and by email.
- Managing bookings with the team to ensure appointments run to time and clients are kept informed.
- Up-selling and cross-selling services and products.
- Retail sales and managing stock passing through reception.
- Taking payments and carrying out regular checks to ensure they have been taken correctly.
- Local Marketing support to promote the salon the local community